Thursday, July 31, 2008

Utah's Hoogle Zoo!!







Yesterday we made a venture to Salt Lake City and went to the zoo. Dylan had a great time getting to see all the animals! There was a big statue of an elephant and he was very unsure about it. He kept saying, "Mama it's going to get me!" It was so cute! There is not really a lot of animals there. Alot of monkeys which is great cause he loves them. So I am thinking our next trip will have to be Sea World! It was really hot and the zoo yesterday and Dylan kept saying that it stunk! Boy was he right! I think his favorite part of the trip was the "round and Round" as he called it. Trust me we rode it more than once!! It was a fun trip and I enjoyed getting to spend the day with Dylan!!


2 comments:

Margie said...

looks like he had a really good time!

the twins said...

I love Dylan's hair. Awesome!