Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Lil Fish..


I had the day off today so I decided to take Dylan to the pool. Dax and Katie came along. We all had a great time and Dylan wasted no time strapping on his life jacket and heading to the big kid pool...

Dylan loves going down the slide and admires the big kids as they jump and dive off the diving boards.. He is just dying to try it on his own but i am unsure about letting him:)

After the pool we hit up the drive in for a good ole ice cream cone!! It was a good day and I am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow..

2 comments:

Margie said...

what's with the life jacket in the kiddie pool?

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Hey Bev!

Your blog is really cute- and so is your son! How old is he? I am sure we will be seeing you at the pool- Gavin loves it!

Tara