Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's About Time!!




Well I was sure it was never going to happen... BUT Dylan is FINALLY Potty trained!! He has been so stubborn about it and it has been nearly impossible to get him to use the potty!! But he got it stuck in his head he wanted to be a Cowboy, and that meant he needed cowboy boots... so I bribed him to use the potty for cowboy boots!! IT WORKED!! After three or four days of him using the potty I took him down to Burns to pick out some new boots!! I tried to get him to get a black pair that was on SALE for like 30.00 but NOOOO!! He had to have the ones with blue so about 80 Dollars later we were outta the store with his cool new boots!! HE LOVES THEM!! These pics are kind of funny cause my mom has some of me in a bikini and cowboy boots from when i was about the same age!! He is growing up so fast and it just amazes me!! He also got the movie Open Season 2 or as he calls it Boog 2... I just couldn't help but spoil him i am so proud of him!!

2 comments:

Merri Lynn said...

Way to go, Dylan! You'll have to come over when it gets warmer and break those boots in with a ride on good ol' Spider! Tell your mom that you will need Wranglers, a belt and buckle, cowboy shirt and of course a new hat to complete the outfit! Oh, the cost of being a cowboy!

We love you...

Merri Lynn said...

Bev,

My theory (after raising 3 boys) on potty training boys is sit back and relax. Eventually they will decide to go on their own. It just ain't worth the battle. It is easier to change their pants a couple times a day! Besides I don't know of a single boy who ever tried out for the football team who was still wearing diapers! Congratulations to you both! Yee Haw!!!