Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mommy's Weekend Getaway...

Well David asked if I would be intrested in coming down to Las Vegas this past weekend for Bike Fest! I decided that it would be something different... I have never been on a Harley and if you know me you know I am a whimp.. I am scared to go fast .. blah blah blah! But let me tell you it was AMAZING! I had so much fun this weekend getting to ride on the back with him, he made me feel totally safe! We crusied around Vegas going down to Hogs and Heffers ( A Biker BAR) it was fun and there were so many awesome bikes down there. We hit up Fremont Street and walked around.. Met some great new friends and did a little shopping at Cashman Fields where all the vendors were. David insisted I needed to add some leather to my wardrobe!! He bought me a Jack Daniels Leather Vest that i just LOVE!! We got Dylan a Harley Hat, gloves and some socks. They had some many cool things there to look at.. Me and my shopping problem I could have stayed there all day. The weather was perfect it sprinkled a little bit on Sat night but other than that it was LOVELY! I cannot wait till next year to get to go again.. I forgot my camera but we have some on Davids so as soon as I get them I will post some!!

1 comment:

Frischknecht Family said...

sounds like you had so much fun :) how are you doing?